$ 1,225.00Visit product page →
RC2 Cannon: The most efficient, effective remote-control cannon for streamers and confetti.
Reloadable 2-barrel launcher: Ground-mount or rig to truss.
Also available for weekly rental - Call us: 818-767-7062
The RC2 remote-control Confetti Cannon is a professional model for large events and remote locations. This cannon operates on either compressed air or CO2 and is the Confetti Effects cannon workhorse. It earned that reputation at the hands of rock 'n roll road crews, and hundreds of these special-event units have been sold to productions houses worldwide. Note that the RC2 is appropriate for professional handling only.
- Use for streamers and confetti
- Outdoor / Indoor events with high ceilings
- Powered by compressed air and electricity
RC-2 Confetti & Streamer Cannon Details
- At 23 lbs., it's the lightest-weight launcher of its kind - so you end up with less load on your truss.
- Its cold-rolled tube frame makes it highly durable.
- The RC2 can be pressurized up to 180 lbs. for when you need that extra punch. More, it's certified to hold pressure for up to 10 days.
- Twin Quick Connect Cam-Lock barrels are quick to reload and easy to remove.
- Note: Remote control unit is priced separately, as multiple cannons can be daisy-chained to a single remote.
- Note: See accessories C-Clamp for truss mount not included.
Choose from twin 2″ x 20″ barrels or twin 1″ x 36″ barrels
- 1" diameter barrel launches Streamers and Confetti dramatically further than other designs. If you're launching slow-fall confetti rectangles, use Tissue only.
- 2" launches die cut Shapes, all confetti and streamers.
Confetti Cannon Accessories You May Need
Remote Control Unit: We sell and rent the remote control unit separately. Multiple cannons can be connected to a single remote control for simultaneous launch.
Compression caps, lifters & tape protect & boost your launch. You likely have all the other items you need (compressor, extension cords, wrenches...). If not, we sell and rent those separately. Call us and we'll help you plan.
How Many Confetti and Streamer Sleeves for the RC-2?
1″ diameter barrels hold two 10" sleeves each
2″ diameter barrels hold four 10" sleeves each
Sleeved for Launch
Loose by the Pound
Blacklight & Neon
Streamer Flick Sticks