Complete Kit with Glittering Tricolor Flutter, Arching Streamers, 2" Stars, CO2 and Handheld Launcher.
Launch (and Re-Launch) Glittering Stars, Bars and Streamers for Conventions, Elections, Rally, July 4th Parties and Parades.
Political Rallies, July 4, Soldier’s Homecoming, Veteran’s Day – any day that calls for flag-waving parties and parades is perfect for our premium Stars & Streamers Kit. It’s specifically designed to cover crowds with tissue and metallic serpentine streamers, and slowfall confetti, with the added wow of floating tissue bubbles, and the spectacular flash of metallic die-cut stars.
This pre-themed kit makes the highpoint of your celebration spectacular, at a sweet and easy price.
Stars & Streamers Confetti Launch Kit Details
This complete includes everything you need for 6 starry launches:
- 1 – 32″ Kabuki Handheld Cannon
- 1 – 18” Sleeve of red, white and blue tissue and bubbles streamers
- 1 – 18” Sleeve of red, white and blue Speedload tissue streamers
- 1 – 18” Sleeve of red, silver and blue metallic X-Streamers
- 1 – 18” Sleeve of red, silver and blue slowfall metallic confetti
- 1 – 9” Sleeve of die cut red, silver and blue metallic stars for table decor & hand toss
- 1 –18” Sleeve of red, white & blue slowfall tissue confetti
- 6 – 16-gram CO2 cartridges
- 1 - 12 pack of caps, lifters and tape
NOTE: CO2 ships within the Continental USA only. If you're outside of that area, we will send your kit and refund the cost of the cartridges. Your local sporting goods store likely has similar cartridges in stock.
Tips for Loading Your Kabuki Confetti Cannon
The confetti, Speedload and metallic X-Streamers come packaged in Snip-and-Pour plastic sleeves. To load your Streamers with Bubbles, set the sleeve on a flat surface next to the launcher. Slice the sleeve open along its length. Stuff the streamers directly into the barrel. Remember - the Kabuki Handheld Launcher is not a toy. Be sure it is always under the control of a responsible adult.
Once you own your Kabuki Handheld Launcher, you’ll use it over and over. We cut our confetti and streamers in our Sun Valley, CA shop, so re-ordering refills - and branching out into more colors and floating effects - is simple.