Create Confetti Fountain Effects: The Cyclone Blower
Buy or Rent for Your Large Events. View product details here.
Basic Electrical Precautions: To reduce risk of fire, electric shock and personal injury, do the following:
- Read all instructions.
- Keep work area clean. Don’t use electrical devices in wet locations or in the presence of flammable liquids or gases.
- Only trained technicians should operate or come in contact with the device and control systems.
- Use the right device and appropriate supplies for the task.
- Inspect the device prior to each use. Secure it to avoid it being moved. Disconnect the device when it is not being used.
General Launcher Warning: When using confetti effects launching equipment, follow these additional safety precautions:
- Position the launchers so they will not launch confetti or streamer product directly at anyone, into sensitive mechanical equipment or onto hot devices such as lighting equipment.
- Secure the launchers so they will not be moved after they are aimed. Use a safety cable if the launcher is rigged above ground.
- Check for and remove obstacles from around the confetti-launching zone.
- Use only new approved confetti product.
- Warn people in the area a confetti launching is about to occur.
Normal operating procedures:
- Remove the lid from the ATA case and store it out of the way.
- Attach the venturi horn to reservoir cover. Connect on to the three studs using the three washers and wing nuts.
- Connect the airline to a bottle of CO Smaller bottles may store in the back half. Be sure to use a washer in the hose connector.
- Pre-load up to three pounds of bulk confetti in the reservoir.
- Open the valve on the CO2 tank to operate.
- Hand feed bulk confetti into the loading half of the Cyclone. Establish a consistent feed rate. The Cyclone will move up to one pound per second.
- The Cyclone uses five pounds of CO2 per minute. But a CO2 bottle will begin to “freeze up” in about one minute. If a longer continuous effect is desired use multiple bottles and stagger their use.