Professional Confetti Cannon: Twin-Barrel, Remote Control RC2
Electrical Device Safety Precautions:
- Read all instructions.
- Keep work area clean.
- Don’t use electrical devices in wet locations or in the presence of flammable liquids or gases.
- Only trained technicians should operate or come in contact with the device and control systems.
- Use the right device and appropriate supplies for the task.
- Inspect the device prior to each use. Secure it to avoid it being moved. Disconnect the device when it is not being used.
General Launch Equipment Precautions:
- Position the launchers so they will not launch confetti or streamer product directly at anyone, into sensitive mechanical equipment or onto hot devices such as lighting equipment.
- Secure the launchers so they will not be moved after they are aimed. Use a safety cable if the launcher is rigged above ground.
- Never pressurize the accumulator tank over 170# psi.
- Check and remove obstacles from around the confetti-launching zone.
- Warn people in the area a confetti launching is about to occur.
Normal Operating Instructions:
- Secure barrels to the launcher using the cam-lock connectors; double check the connectors are fully seated and locked with the rubber band retainers.
- Loosen the fittings before aiming the barrels.
- Tighten all fittings after aiming the barrels.
- Check that the barrels are free of obstacles.
- Load the RC-2 Confetti Launcher with approved confetti or streamer products by transferring the contents of each load in to the barrels. Be careful not to drop packaging into the barrel.
- (Optional) – Cap each barrel. One method is to place a foam plug into the end of the barrel. A second method is to cover the end of the barrel with a paper cap and tape the sides of the cap to the barrel with masking tape.
- Fill the accumulator tank with compressed air or CO2; normal operating pressure is 120# psi.
- Use a two-switch controller with a controller power switch and momentary closure switch.
- Check that the launcher controller is OFF and connect the power cord to the controller. Use a cube tap and extension cord to “daisy chain” more than one launcher to the same control circuit.
- Shortly before the launch, give a “…Standby confetti…” warning.
- Turn the launcher controller ON.
- When your launch zone is clear of people and obstacles give a, “…Go…” cue and push the momentary closure switch to launch.
- Immediately after the launch, turn the power OFF to the launcher controller.
- Check to be sure all launchers have been operated and release any residual pressure in the tanks.
- Repeat for next launch.
Times Square Confetti - Kabuki assumes no liability for improper use of this product.