17' Flashy Purple Streamers: Rich Tissue Rolled With Glossy Metallic, Stacked in a 10" Cannon Sleeve.
Layered Confetti Streamers Divide on Launch into Streaks of Matte and Shine.
The double-rolled Flashy Purple serpentine launches as one fat streamer and then splits mid-flight for a startling, double-wow effect. We roll its rich purple tissue inside shiny royal purple metallic. Then we give it a pristine Kabuki cut. The streamers arrive to you stacked in an efficient 10" snip-and-pour confetti cannon sleeve.
This deep, textured color will show best in sunlight and brightly-lit indoor venues.
Confetti Creative: Add Lavender Flutter for Evening Events
To make sure that your purple color scheme carries in dimmer lighting, think about adding a sleeve of lavender slowfall confetti on top of your streamers, in the same barrel load. Launched, the lighter confetti shade will still read as "purple," even in the far corners of your audience seating.
Purple Flashy Streamer Sleeve Details:
- 10" launcher-ready sleeve
- Outer Layer: 1/2"x17' metallic purple streamers
- Inner Layer: 1/2"x17' tissue purple streamers
- Flameproof PVC and biodegradable, fire-resistant tissue
How Many Sleeves To Buy:
32" and 20" Kabuki Celebration Launchers
- 2 sleeves per launch can be considered a full load for both versions of the Celebration Launcher. We prefer to stuff more into the 32" barrel for a denser, more colorful shot. Use a dowel to slide this wide streamers fully down the barrel.
RC-2 Pro Twin-barrel Cannon
- 10 sleeves (5 per barrel) for 2x20
- 6 sleeves (3 per barrel) for 1x36
Streamers Are The Popular, Quick-Cleanup Effect
Flashy serpentines punctuate your grand moments and final bows. As the crowd goes home, those far-flung streamers tend to head home, too, as event souvenirs. Any leftover are simple to scoop up, with no vacuuming needed.